Senior Business Development Analyst
Compensation: $70,890.00 - $120,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we invest hundreds of millions in technology every year so that we can continue to develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers. As the Senior Business Development Analyst, you will provide technical support for new business pursuits. Your focus will be on understanding customer requirements to develop and present an executable IT solution that meets the customer's needs. Fortune named XPO as one of the most admired companies in the world and Forbes listed us as one of America's best employers. If you're looking for a growth opportunity with a company that's clearly going places, join us at XPO. Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Serve as the IT solution lead for new business pursuits; provide IT solution expertise while working closely with a cross-functional team, including Sales, Engineering, Operations and technical proposal writers
- Provide end-to-end support for new business by attending solution design meetings, customer calls and engineering review sessions to develop an optimized IT solution
- Prepare pricing for the proposed IT solution by coordinating operational IT requirements and gathering input, collaborating and reviewing specifications with a cross-functional IT team, and driving the review and approval process
- Develop customer presentations and technical documents to communicate the proposed IT solution and our IT value proposition
- Understand technology trends, future solution feature/function requirements and customer expectations to provide leadership to IT in developing company solution roadmaps and strategies
- Implement IT initiatives and drive process improvements
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of experience in IT, supply chain management, logistics, engineering or operations
- Experience with supply chain management systems, engineering and operations as they relate to supply chain management and logistics
- Project management experience
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Access)
It'd be great if you also have:
Be part of something big.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations Management, or Business; MBA or master's degree
- Knowledge of IT and supply chain management, including warehouse management systems, system design techniques, engineering design processes, system integration technologies and enterprise resource planning systems
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate business needs to technical people, and communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people
- Strong documentation skills, including business requirements, scope definition, cost and value propositions
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment that demands a consultative approach and solutions that span multiple environments
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...