Business Analyst (Charlestown)
Compensation: $79,030.00 - $147,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Our academia client in New Hampshire is looking for a Business Solutions Analyst to join their team. This individual will work with data engineers, data scientists and business partners to identify business challenges and opportunities and provide actionable, insightful analyses and recommendations. See below for details.
- Develop data driven, insightful analyses to answer questions, with a focus on cause and effect relationships, address business challenges or identify opportunities, and provide actionable recommendations
- Present qualitative and quantitative analyses to business partners, including recommendations
- Leverage story-telling skills to deliver insights that are clear, concise and actionable
- Work with business partners to interpret analysis results with a focus on actionable next steps
- Perform statistical or analytical modeling, as needed, on a project by project basis
- Coordinate and/or supervise efforts of other Data & Analytics resources to deliver reporting and analysis solutions and ensure project timelines are met
- Advise and assist business partners in determining the appropriate analytical methodologies to address business questions/problems/objectives
- Provide consultation, training and technical assistance to internal clients
- 5+ years experience in a quantitative, data-driven business environment working with data directly to understand how it impacts business results and decisions
- Strong SQL knowledge - data structures and database querying tools, and prior data manipulation experience
- Experience applying analytics to solve real-life business problems (marketing analyst or market analyst)
- Proven experience working with projects from inception to completion (defining objectives, doing analysis, communicate results and recommend next steps)
- Proficient with Excel
- Build dashboards using Tableau or PowerBI)
- Bachelors or Master s Degree
- Experience in a start-up or specializes in business growth/development
- Higher Education Experience
- Experience with predictive analytics
Think you re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to ...@winterwyman.com.
Job ID: 171731
Associated topics: analyse, bi, business, business intelligence, business systems analyst, consult, investment analytics, investment fund, market, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...