Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Organizational Strategy, Governance and Business Services group within Technology Strategy, Planning & Analytics (TSPA) drives technology business operations, optimization, and change. It is focused on providing critical services to the Technology organization including strategy development and monitoring, transparent reporting and communications, team member engagement, and organizational change management. Within the organization, Business Services is an essential component of the operating model.
The Strategy Planning and Management team is seeking a Strategic Consultant to provide principal level strategic consulting services utilizing comprehensive in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo and emerging industry trends. This consultant will collaborate with executive management and across Wells Fargo Technology to define strategy, create business plans, and monitor execution.
Ensuring the organization builds and sustains strong processes and complies with policies is essential. This consultant will lead, drive, consult, and participate in identifying strategic business, investment, enterprise opportunities as well as industry strategic planning research and will be responsible for the most complex, sensitive, confidential, highest risk executive and supervisory regulatory deliverables. This is achieved by:
Driving Technology strategy development, management, and monitoring, engaging with the enterprise strategy team--align contributing to the enterprise strategic approach
Facilitating on-going collaboration with executive management and across Wells Fargo Technology to define strategy, create plans, and monitor risks & execution through providing awareness of risks, mitigation actions, and progress
Ensuring adherence with strategy governance and strategy process requirements across the Technology organization
Facilitating execution of Technology transformation through the Obeya room practice including coaching
Reducing risks by improving upward information transparency and reduction of silos and information gaps
Delivering activities to scale and mature the Obeya room practice
Providing critical monthly and quarterly reporting including managing the refresh process for the Six Quarter Road map, artifact development for Operating Committee, Board of Directors, audit, risk/control materials(including validation and cu-ration of information)
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work with leaders to develop long-term partnerships that create value for our customers, our businesses, and our stakeholders
- Responsible for leading, driving, consulting, and collaborating to identify strategic business, investment, enterprise opportunities as well as industry strategic planning research. Author/create strategy related artifacts
- Responsible for consistently and successfully meeting project deadlines and negotiating time lines with the appropriate Wells Fargo leadership
- Take ambiguous business and technology problems, performing appropriate research, and crafting strategic recommendations
- Analyze and interpret data to determine relevant information to build strategy components and metrics
- Define and design sustainable measures and metrics to support strategy progress monitoring. Deliver quarterly progress reports
- Leverage multiple sources (meetings, interviews, research) to obtain and convey information in a highly visible, fast-paced environment
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with partners by being knowledgeable, reliable, and committed to joint success
- Partner with Corporate Strategy and Internal Communication teams to develop and implement comprehensive communication plans including executive and team member updates
- Schedule flexibility to support critical reporting periods. Limited travel.
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...