Database Systems Automation Developer ( DBA5)
Compensation: $87,910.00 - $126,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo Technology
sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargos more than 70 million global customers.
Enterprise Data Management builds and manages a large consolidation environment for Oracle database hosting. This position would play a key role in streamlining the planning, designing, implementing and managing the consolidated Oracle database environment via scripting and automation. This position will interface with Service Delivery, application teams, and other DBA teams within Enterprise Data Management to support and deliver the shared database environment. The successful candidate must be comfortable working on multiple dynamic projects simultaneously, collaborating with database engineers, database architects, application teams, information security teams, and leadership at all levels of the organization. The person filling this position must be able to:
Works closely with existing database development staff to complete tasks
Works closely with database engineering team to understand and document requirements
Ability to troubleshoot code related problems.
Ability to work with a team as well as be a self-starterRequired Qualifications
- 7+ years of database design and administration experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Agile experience
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) experience
- Oracle Application Development with APEX and PL/SQL
- Passion for developing automated management of a large database environment
- Strong understanding of the Unix/Linux OS
- Experience using the Git version control system.
- Experience writing Python scripts using networking and inter-process communication mechanisms.
- Basic understanding of Ansible playbook development.
- Strong understanding of data loading and data cleansing principles
- The capability to write and interpret advanced SQL Queries
- Background in managing database infrastructure utilizing with ASM, RAC, RMAN, and OEM
- 5+ years UNIX shell programming with utilities such as Ksh, Perl, Python
- Basic understanding of REST APIs.
- Technical working knowledge of layered products, networking concepts and storage system architectures.
- Technical working knowledge of Exadata Multitenant Architecture
- Experience with database platforms such as Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: data analyst, data analytic, data center, data integration, data manager, data warehousing, etl, erp, sybase, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...