Database Analyst 4
Compensation: $95,630.00 - $149,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Platform Management team, part of the Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group, is looking for a Database Analyst. Our team is responsible for implementation and management of shared data hub platform that services Wealth and Investment Management Technology (WIMT) lines of business (LOBs).
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and data quality
- Provides production support for technical issues and initiatives related to applications, systems, databases, and reporting
- Troubleshoots and resolve issues and restores services or data impacted
- Evaluates service level agreement criteria; identifies gaps in current technology processes and recommends changes to assure OLAs/SLAs can be supported
- Provides technical expertise in identifying issues that impact the environment and service delivery
- Organizes issues and prioritizes in a fast paced environment with hard deadlines
- Drives multiple complex production issues simultaneously using a wide range of skills
- Interacts effectively with a variety of internal and external partners including distributed Systems, infrastructure, architecture, and software vendors
- Partners with business and other technology teams on issue identification and resolution, problem solving, and planning
- Assesses changes for risk to production systems, and assures quality, security, access, and compliance requirements are met for supported areas via accepted change control processes
- Assists with the creation, maintenance, and testing of the business continuation plan
Note: You may be required to work outside of normal working hours to implement scheduled change controls and help resolve production issues in 24x7 environment.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of database design and administration experience
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- 5+ years of relational database experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 4+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 5+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong skills in all data related subjects like data modeling, SQL, Data Analysis, Database space management, Database Monitoring, Data Virtualization
- Thorough understanding of batch job processing and job automation tools like Autosys; ability to provide batch job improvement solutions
- Experience in Informatica products
- Experience working with and guiding offshore teams
- Good understanding of project/support processes/procedures (EACO, PAC2000, JIRA)
- Experience with version control tools and deployment tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and uDeploy
- Experience with integrating multiple environments into a single HUB is a huge plus
- Experience with Tech Refresh projects
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges and approaches: metadata, data quality, and data stewardship
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of Financial institution's wealth, trust, and brokerage
- Superior critical thinking skills, fast learner, and ability to take on new challenges as needed
- Experience with Risk and Regulatory efforts like remediation of software vulnerabilities and certificates
- Experience working across lines-of-business/service
- Experience working with various Competency Centers (OS, Database, Middleware, etc.)
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
CA-Concord: 1755 Grant Street - Concord, CADisclaimer
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: data administrator, data analyst, data engineer, data integration, data manager, data warehouse, etl, mongo database, mongo database administrator, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...