Apps Systems Engineer 5 - Sr. Talend ETL Developer
Compensation: $89,120.00 - $130,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
We are seeking an Apps Systems Engineer 5 - Talend developer to be part of a team that provides reporting for Risk and Compliance across all levels of the organization. This position will use their strong understanding of risk systems, end to end work flow, technical architecture and enterprise risk data. This position will partner with other ETL developers to design/develop/deploy ETL/Java based solutions in enterprise risk domain. This position requires hands-on experience in coding, debugging, troubleshooting and performance tuning ETL based applications using Talend and SQL Server/Oracle/Teradata.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide technology design, develop and support Risk and Regulatory platform capabilities, functions and processes.
- Collaborate with source system and Authorized Provisioning Point (APP) teams, Data Analysts and Modelers to build scalable data solutions.
- Understand business requirements with respects to data and reporting needs.
- Analyze source data and perform data gap analysis, source to target mappings, and data integration design.
- Design and implement highly distributed, scalable processes - Data Enrichments using Talend, SQL, Strong data enrichment & delivery techniques using Java, Microsoft SQL Server, Git, Autosys and Unix.
- Evaluate solutions, review system architecture, design and tools to achieve project objectives including usability, performance, reliability, and monitoring, control, and security requirements.
- Assist all technology partners/developers to use the agreed technology/tools and interfaces to ensure smooth integration, security & reliability across DEV, SIT, UAT and Production.
- Performance tuning and designing of high performance applications involving huge data processing.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) development experience using Talend
- 4+ years of experience with Enterprise Risk Data
- 7+ years of Autosys experience
- 7+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 7+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 7+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 7+ years of scripting and automation experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 4+ years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools for real-time batch data ingestion, processing and provisioning such as Apache Flume, Apache Kafka, Apache Sqoop, Apache Flink, Apache Spark or Apache Storm
Other Desired Qualifications
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 6+ years of experience with end-to-end design and delivery of data warehouse applications
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience applying new technologies to business needs in a technologically innovative , change-driven organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience introducing improvements in his or her workplace through effective analysis, critical thinking, and innovation, including demonstrated ability to present complex concepts, options and recommendations in a manner that supports quality decision making.
NC-Charlotte: 128 South Tryon Street - Charlotte, NCDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: data analyst, data architect, data manager, data management, data quality, database, database administrator, etl, mongo database administrator, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...