166 Gravel St
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move. Job DescriptionThis position reports to the Master Data Management team. The person in this position will become familiar with Client's Provider and Location Master domains. The person will work with providers and subscribers of master data to maintain and expand our existing domains, and work on the design and development of additional domains.
- Provides application and technical information system support.
- Analyzes, designs, builds, tests, trains and supports enhancements to the Master Data Management environment.
- Works with Data Governance Director and Data Stewards to convert business requirements to Informatica MDM configuration
- Creates documentation as appropriate.
- Works with the Visual Analytics team to develop and enhance visualizations into Master Data Bases
- Works with Interface Analyst to develop and enhance extracts from contributing systems, and pushes to subscribing systems
- Coaches data stewards and other consumers of Master Data
- \"On Call \" responsibilities as required, circulated among the team.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Builds and maintains assigned applications and interfaces.
- Guides the development and execution of test scripts and testing methodology.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Master Data providers and subscribers.
- Provides customer response and updates according to current policies and procedures.
- Maintains the confidentiality of data.
- Participates in project management as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and seven - nine (7 - 9) years of related experience.
- Seven years' experience with querying SQL data bases
- Five to seven years' experience in either application development or application integration
- Excellent analysis, debugging and troubleshooting skills, and problem solving required
- Development experience in Informatica Powercenter required
- Development experience (3 years +) in Informatica MDM (9.x through 10. x) strongly preferred
- Good knowledge of Informatica Data Director strongly preferred
- Knowledge of or experience with data quality tools like Informatica IDQ strongly preferred
- Strong with Oracle, SQL
- Good knowledge of Unix
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Work experience may substitute for minimum education requirement.
- Due to sensitive security and financial responsibilities, must successfully pass Credit/Financial screenings.
- Working knowledge of state and federal health care information technology laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of general information technology policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate various office machines including printers, computers and various software packages.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to train others.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion and sound judgment.
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Must be willing and able to come to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Travel to client sites within 50 miles of Hartford will be required occasionally.
- Attends all mandatory education and training programs (including department specific) and can describe his/her responsibilities related to general safety and regulatory compliance as well as department safety and specific job-related hazards.
- Follows the hospital exposure control plans/bloodborne and airborne pathogens.
- Attire is professional, neat, clean, and appropriate for the work environment, according to the client and/or Department Appearance Policy and a high standard of personal cleanliness is maintained.
- Reports to work on time and meets acceptable standard for attendance, based upon the department attendance policy.
- Communicates messages clearly and concisely
VLink is a fast-growing information technology services and consulting company, providing end-to-end project delivery services, innovative digital solutions, and talent acquisition services to our global clients. Our innovative, diverse team members have partnered with clients across various industries in digitization projects from strategy development and execution to product/solution delivery and support services.
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401k match
- Critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Remote work, flexible schedule
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, business analyst, business systems, business systems analyst, customer, information technology consultant, sap, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...