Digital Marketing Specialist
Valid in Lisle, IL
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketer/Market Researcher/Data Analyst
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $62,380.00 - 99,960.00 / Year*
Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Strategize, develop, and execute ad campaigns from ideation to execution. Emphasis on Google Ads with understanding of paid social platforms.
- Serve as the digital marketing subject matter expert within the marketing department and make strategic recommendations that aid in the achievement of regional and global sales goals.
- Use SEM, SEO, PPC, email campaigns, blogs, forums, and other social media experiences to generate leads and drive sales.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising ecosystems and how they work to deliver ads to intended targets to properly optimize campaigns across a variety of vertical markets.
- Assist in the creation of marketing copy that also contains a researched keyword profile or theme that balances call-to-action messaging with optimized terms for web pages, blogs and other marketing assets.
- Oversee reporting and analysis of organic and paid search campaign performance.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and other cross-functional teams to ensure program success.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Bachelors level degree in Digital Marketing or related field is required.
- Possess a successful track record using digital marketing strategies to acquire customers and generate revenue through SEO, SEM, paid and organic search, social platforms, content marketing, retargeting and email marketing.
- Excellent copywriting and verbal skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a team or independently.
- Effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) required.
- Experience with B2B lead generation is a plus.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!