* Client and Product Support
o Support applications for the exchange of electronic health information.
o Work with clients and their vendors to ensure that the delivered product meets their needs.
o Provide guidance to team members on operational support for healthcare applications and products
o Maintain strong client and partner relationships
Participate timely in on-call support rotation duties as needed
o Analyze, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies with operational tools or processes.
o Create operational workflows, tools, and reports as needed for support of products and clients.
o Product Development and Testing Support
o Assist with creation of requirements for system enhancements or defect resolutions
o Assist with testing new product enhancements prior to launch with new clients
o Assist with regression and performance testing of existing applications as needed
o Produce reliable assessments of software readiness.
o Participate in design and testing sessions across teams
o Assist with development and design of automated solutions for operational efficiencies
o Provide technical expertise and recommendations for product development.
o Provide subject matter expertise in troubleshooting issues with systems and conveying that to product development teams.
* Implementations and Project Coordination
o Support the implementation of new clients on existing products
o Coordinate the necessary resources to deliver functionality to clients
o Configure and test interfaces between internal and external systems
o Provide project status updates and raise risks and mitigation plans to leadership
* Develop documentation and processes
o Produce documentation for new and existing applications and processes.
o Identify opportunities that can improve effectiveness and efficiency of support
o Work collaboratives with other teams to assist with documentation or workflows
o Develop test cases relating to requirements of system enhancements
* Experience with operations processes, workflows, issue tracking systems and supporting high availability systems
* Technical experience in software platforms such as Windows and Linux.
* Technical experience with application software such as relational databases, reporting tools, interface platforms, data mapping tools, underwriting systems, and healthcare medical record systems.
* Experience with SQL Server, .NET, HL7, C-CDA, XML and stylesheets
* Experience in systems support (analysis, documentation, testing and training).
* Familiarity with waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies. Familiarity with waterfall and Agile Scrum develop methodologies.
* Background in health information technology preferred.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Experience with customer and systems support using strong interpersonal and customer service skills
* Experience in preparing technical documentation.
* Detail-oriented with passion for excellence.
* Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
* Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to successfully communicate technical information to nontechnical users.
* Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours to support clients.
* Desired Characteristics: Energetic, Team Oriented and Customer Service
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...