Full Time Systems Analyst Hiring Immediately
Compensation: $65,820.00 - $130,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
The Systems Analyst performs a variety of professional, technical and analytical duties in the support and maintenance of systems that enable the electronic exchange of data and provide support for other internal company initiatives. The duties include requirements gathering and analysis, application and/or interface configuration, system development and maintenance, software testing, data verification, project coordination and customer services
- Client and Product Support
- Support applications for the exchange of electronic health information.
- Work with clients and their vendors to ensure that the delivered product meets their needs.
- Provide guidance to team members on operational support for healthcare applications and products
- Maintain strong client and partner relationship
- Participate timely in on-call support rotation duties as needed
- Analyze, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies with operational tools or processes.
- Create operational workflows, tools, and reports as needed for support of products and clients.
- Product Development and Testing Support
- Assist with creation of requirements for system enhancements or defect resolutions
- Assist with testing new product enhancements prior to launch with new clients
- Assist with regression and performance testing of existing applications as needed
- Produce reliable assessments of software readiness.
- Participate in design and testing sessions across teams
- Assist with development and design of automated solutions for operational efficiencies
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations for product development.
- Provide subject matter expertise in troubleshooting issues with systems and conveying that to product development teams.
- Implementations and Project Coordination
- Support the implementation of new clients on existing products
- Coordinate the necessary resources to deliver functionality to clients
- Configure and test interfaces between internal and external systems
- Provide project status updates and raise risks and mitigation plans to leadership
- Develop documentation and processes
- Produce documentation for new and existing applications and processes.
- Identify opportunities that can improve effectiveness and efficiency of support
- Work collaboratives with other teams to assist with documentation or workflows
- Develop test cases relating to requirements of system enhancements
- Experience with operations processes, workflows, issue tracking systems and supporting high availability systems
- Technical experience in software platforms such as Windows and Linux.
- Technical experience with application software such as relational databases, reporting tools, interface platforms, data mapping tools, underwriting systems, and healthcare medical record systems.
- Experience with SQL Server, .NET, HL7, C-CDA, XML and stylesheets
- Experience in systems support (analysis, documentation, testing and training).
- Familiarity with waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies. Familiarity with waterfall and Agile Scrum develop methodologies.
- Background in health information technology preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with customer and systems support using strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience in preparing technical documentation.
- Detail-oriented with passion for excellence.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate technical information to nontechnical users.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours to support clients.
- Desired Characteristics: Energetic, Team Oriented and Customer Service
Qualifications and Requirements
The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to stand, walk, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and lift up to 10 pounds (occasionally)
Associated topics: client support, excel, help desk, information technology help desk, information technology support, msword, support, system support, technical support, technical support specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...