Compensation: $89,960.00 - $149,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Data Analyst duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop analytical and optimization models/tools to solve business challenges and improve efficiency using statistical and machine learning methods
- Perform data analysis, coding and causation/attribution/correlation identifying key insights to help decisions and business strategy
- Understand data from both internal and external sources, and work with functional teams to build/improve data platform and systems
- Design and implement a robust data pipeline, from sourcing, storing, and validating to performing analysis
- Create customized reports summarize key takeaways, make recommendations and propose specific action plans
- Design effective user interface/visualization that translate critical and complex data to a concise and useful format
- Summarize key findings for data providers' (NIC, StratoDem, etc.) monthly/quarterly Webinar and reporting.
- Perform research and ad hoc analysis that impact segments' performance, such as legislation, regulation, flu, etc.
- Stay current with the latest technology trends and seek innovation
Perform all other job-related duties as requested
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering earning a 3.0 minimum GPA
- At least 2+ year full-time experience in data analytics, modeling, and machine learning algorithms
Strong knowledge of open-source programming languages such as R or Python
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling such as regression and linear analysis
- Experience with BI / data visualization tools and third-party API integration
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining database and programs to manage data analysis efforts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and deliver results both quickly and accurately
- Excellent team player with a collaborative, forward-thinking and positive mindset that fosters relationships with various stakeholders
- Effective written & oral communication skills and ability to concisely explain methods/reasoning/ conclusions
- Passionate in using technology and science to build the next-generation capabilities and platforms
Interest in working in real estate, healthcare, and/or investment Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...