Senior Research Scientist
UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX
- Industry: Scientific Research - Political Science
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $75,470.00 - 131,630.00 / Year*
* Plans, organizes, coordinates, directs and personally participates in major medical or scientific research projects, including development and implementation of research protocols. Selects key research personnel; determines specific goals or objectives to be attained; assigns and reviews work of subordinates.
* Reviews and analyzes resulting research data, revises techniques or approaches to work problems as indicated as necessary by research data. Compiles, writes and submits project results to principal investigator or department chairman.
* Prepares or assists in preparation of research papers, reports and abstracts for publication as one of co-authors.
* Designs, develops or adapts equipment used in experiments or research to obtain desired results.
* Plans and supervises training of technicians and other laboratory personnel with respect to proper laboratory techniques, use of laboratory equipment, and safety procedures.
* Confers with industrial, governmental or other groups concerning progress or results of research project.
* Supervises large group of employees engaged in performance of technical and professional work, which varies from routine to complex laboratory work tasks.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
SecurityThis position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!