Product Management Analyst I (Real Estate)
USAA in Elmendorf, TX
- Industry: Real Estate - Real Estate Analyst
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $71,105.00 - 131,630.00 / Year*
Purpose of JobAccountable for analyzing the profitability, competitiveness and sales performance for the product life cycle. Incumbents support Product Managers and partner with other Centers of Excellence (COEs) to compile, analyze and interpret data to make strategic and tactical recommendations. Responsible for defining the business questions and providing insights to improve business performance.
- Partners with team members to evaluate profit, competitive and sales performance as compared to plan or key metrics.
- Consults and advises the Product Manager on information impacting their business goals.
- Interacts with stakeholders across the business to draw insights that drive the business goals (to include but not limited to: Marketing, Operations, SFO, Legal, Experiences, Digital platforms, etc.)
- Works with information technology and business analysts on improving capabilities.
- Formulates responses to member inquiries elevated by Member Contact teams, as necessary.
- Works with the broader product team to research internal and external information and partners to conduct data analyses to assist with product feasibility.
- Runs moderate statistical models and may present results of research and analysis to senior Product Management leadership, as necessary.
- Partners with the Product Manager in the development of product dashboards and metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 4 more years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience.
- Proficient knowledge of applicable Microsoft Office applications.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- Coding experience i.e. Python, SAS, SQL, etc.
- Experience with a lending product i.e. Real Estate, Auto, Credit Card etc.
- Experience working in a dynamic, data driven environment
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 3/15/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Elmendorf, TX!