Workforce Planning Forecasting Analyst
Compensation: $62,380.00 - $99,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Workforce Planning Forecasting Analyst - OPE000701
Responsible for managing the monthly, weekly, and day to day forecasting for multichannel operations. Ensure strategic goals are met through forecast modeling, collaborative planning, effective communication, while insuring forecast alignment with strategic goals. Responsible for cross functional collaboration to develop, analyze, and communicate the forecast to key partners across the organization.
- Develops long and short-range call volume and staff forecasts based on requirements and historical trends.
- Prepares daily and intra-day level forecast and staffing analysis based on actual call volumes and agent availability using current Workforce Management tool.
- Appropriately forecast and account for growth due to seasonal variations and special events.
- Partner with cross functional team to understand the key drivers of volume and incorporate into forecasting and planning.
- Identifies and researches service level risks for problem resolution and management notification.
- Reviews and prepares trend analysis and tracking functions that will provide insight on how to better manage future projections.
- Assist with training of staff on Workforce Management policies and procedures.
- Responsible for updating statistical info into WFM modeling software.
- Looks for innovative ways to provide analysis to better improve operations across the enterprise.
- Partners with care center locations (both internal and external) to coordinate analysis around work force planning.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a call center environment in a forecasting capacity.
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing complex data as it relates to call center technologies.
- Experience with forecasting/workforce management software solutions (i.e., Aspect eWFM, IEX, Blue Pumpkin).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel along with working knowledge in other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to the team and leadership.
- Ability to take a concept, develop a plan, and recommend and implement a solution.
- Ability to be flexible in working varied hours to meet business needs, handling multiple tasks concurrently, and adapting to change.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, follow-through and demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with people and use decision making skills.
- Ability to work well and accept challenges in a fast paced, dynamic organization.
- Ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong knowledge of Aspect eWFM.
: Operations Location(s)
: Illinois-CHICAGO_IL Wisconsin-MADISON_WI, Oklahoma-TULSA_OK, Iowa-CEDAR RAPIDS_IA, Tennessee-KNOXVILLE_TN
U.S. Cellular is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...