Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
TSR Consulting has been asked by their valued client, a global professional services company providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services, to assist with their need for the following role:
Location - Montvale, NJ
6 month contract
We do not work with 3rd parties on C2C
* Responsible for gathering requirements for, designing, developing and supporting the SharePoint Infrastructure of the Tax Business School which is used to manage learning data.
* 2-3 years of experience working on SharePoint development.
* Capability to build and edit pages, libraries, complex custom lists, column formulas, customize workflows and manage permissions and content based on requirements.
* Basic knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2010, SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath 2013, jQuery, HTML, CSS, and Java to create or enhance existing SharePoint solutions.
* Good listening and problem solving skills for gathering requirements from various groups and providing viable solutions.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a great opportunity to get in with a stable and growing organization that values technology and the people that drive it. There is a lot more we can share with you about the role, so please contact me (or apply) at ...@tsrconsulting.com or through the \"apply\" function listed.
Associated topics: business analysis, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, client, consultant, customer, marketing, support analyst
Loading some great jobs for you...