Compensation: $96,845.00 - $140,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our client is seeking a Systems Analyst to join their team. The candidate will play a key role in day-to-day administration and maintenance of rate (pricing) systems and structures.
Responsibilities of the Systems Analyst:
- Assist in compilation and transformation of rate/rule data into formats compatible with our systems.
- Extract and synthesize data from multiple databases using SQL.
- Partner closely with Pricing team to validate rate schedules; conduct quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Advise in design and development of new systems/utilities to efficiently execute/implement changes.
- Assist in establishing standards for requirements gathering, setting ground rules and expectations for completeness of rate/rule change requests.
- Document new process flows for all change types, identifying and acting on opportunities to enhance/streamline.
Requirements of the Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Decision Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Business, or other related field of study.
- 3-5 years of experience in rating/pricing system management, analytics, data analysis, data quality, and/or database design.
- Understands intricacies and nuances of our pricing/rating systems across all clients/products.
- In-depth knowledge of procedural SQL, SQL queries, and data mining. SQL Server and PostgreSQL experience is a plus.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73322 when responding to this ad.
Associated topics: data analyst, data analytic, data architect, data integration, data quality, data warehousing, hbase, mongo database, mongo database administrator, sql
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...