Sr. Data Analyst
Compensation: $86,730.00 - $151,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
The GBS Group, an engineering services and consulting firm in Virginia Beach, VA, has an opening for A Sr. Data Analyst. The GBS Group is a commercial and government engineering services firm with a variety of contract types.
Roles and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide technical and administrative support for Information Assurance (IA) documentation, certification and testing for automated information systems (AIS) in accordance with current DoD and NETWARCOM requirements, including but not limited to:
- DoD INST 5200.40
- DOD 8500.1 Information Assurance
- SECNAVINST 5239.3B
- Department Of The Navy Information Assurance (IA) Policy
- OPNAVINST 5239.1C
- Department Of The Navy Information Assurance (IA) Program
- NAVSEAINST 5239.2A, Information Systems Security Program
- DOD Instruction 8500.2, Information Assurance (IA) Implementation
- CJCSI 6510.01F, Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND
- Provide support related to technical analyses and best practices in the areas of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and network and system vulnerabilities;
- Prepare AIS Security Certification and Accreditation documentation for submission to the Designated Approving Authority (DAA);
- Assist in resolution of NMCI issues;
- Interface with NAVSEA 00I, NMCI providers, NETWARCOM, SEA08, PEO Aircraft Carriers Activity Chief Information Officer (ACIO), and NAVSEALOGCEN on behalf of the CPA for AIS accreditation; All other duties as assigned.
Candidates must possess the following professional experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor's level degree in engineering/engineering technology or statistical analysis
- 10+ Years of equivalent professional level experience
- Development and sustainment of platform Class Maintenance Plans and supporting documentation, understanding/analyzing maintenance philosophy and cost data for availabilities and retrieving/analyzing system maintenance data as Navy ships.
- NMCI; Preparation of AIS Security Certification and Accreditation documentation for submission to the Designated Approving Authority (DAA).
The GBS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We pledge equal access to employment, facilities, and programs, regardless of race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or familial status, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...