Remote ERP Programmer
Compensation: $82,740.00 - $122,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
This position is 100% remote. Manager will hire off 1 phone call. US Citizenship is required. No VISAs or Green Card accepted.
Clearance- No clearance required. CAN support existing clearances through a Top Secret POLY. Candidates must be US Citizen. Possibility they will start the clearance process once hired if needed. No clearance needed to start the job.
**Aerospace Experience Highly preferred**
Position: Hiring 2 ERP Programmers
Our client is a Federal Government Civilian Contracting company partnered with DOD Defense programs.
Top 3 skills required:
- ERP Programming experience-specifically Oracle EBS
- Experience in Oracle EBS- Reporting BOM (bills of material), AME (Oracle Approval Management Engine), and Supply Chain
- At least 5 years experience and US citizen
- Communicate with the requester on an ongoing basis throughout the coding and testing process to ensure the minor enhancement stays on track.
- Code and test modifications to various EBS configurations and customization's
- Produce all documentation and follow the AR SDLC process, which includes Development, testing and Quality/User Acceptance testing environments. Must work with AR's release management team to coordinate moves to the different environments and coordinate with our release management schedules.
- Will work closely with personnel from the CGI company to whom most development work is outsourced. CGI has an analyst that is familiar with the applications that will need upgrading and can provide some guidance.
- Objective is to reduce the backlog of requested minor enhancements to a reasonable level for CGI to maintain going forward.
- Particular EBS areas of importance are: Reporting (concurrent requests), BOM, AME, Supply Chain, interfaces to other systems. Any or all of these are what we are looking for right now. Others are a plus
- Development experience with other EBS modules is a huge plus as it provides for additional flexibility.
- Clear written and verbal communication are critical to this job, since many documents - requirements, design, installation, etc. are required in the AR SDLC process. Documentation must follow AR template standards.
- Need a self-starter that can take the assigned minor enhancement, contact the user, and get going with the process with minimal management direction.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 ###-#### or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: data integration, data warehouse, data warehousing, database, database administrator, etl, hbase, mongo database, mongo database administrator, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...