Healthcare Business/Data Analyst
Compensation: $94,330.00 - $148,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our health care client is looking for a Business/Data Analyst within their Clinical Operations team which promotes quality and process improvements through involvement in the monitoring of clinical pathways, measurement of patient outcomes, and real world evidence-based changes. This team of ETL and Business Intelligence resources specializes in complex clinical environments answering clinical outcomes, cost of care, and value-based payment questions. They do this by utilizing large and diverse datasets from multiple sources including EMR's, hospital charge capture, CMS Medicare claims files, clinical systems, patient registries, and patient reported outcomes.
This person will be working with a team of ETL Developers and BI Analysts to assist with the following:
- Healthcare background is a must. This person needs to understand the industry trends and specifics around treatment and care.
- Experience building comprehensive data models to determine how multiple data sets relate to one another.
- Experience writing stored procedures within PL/SQL and complex SQL queries.
- Strong background in gathering healthcare requirements from a business liaison and articulating them to the technical team.
- Strong data analysis background with the ability to understand different trends/patterns and act on them appropriately.
- Gather requirements from the clinical operations business liaison and articulate them to the technical team.
- Work with ETL developers to take data and build multiple comprehensive data models for various diseases including but not limited to sepsis and cancer.
- Develop stored procedures using PL/SQL and write complex SQL queries.
- Provide advanced analytical support for various healthcare business operations.
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 ###-#### or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: data center, data engineer, data scientist, database, database administrator, etl, erp, hbase, mongo database, sql
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...