Business Process Analyst IV
Compensation: $64,600.00 - $104,840.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Role: Business Process Analyst IVLocation:Atlanta, GADuration: 8 Month (Potential to Hire)Job Details:
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline and generally, 8+ years experience in related field or MS/MA and generally 5-7 years experience in related field.
- Individual will support change management activities for the deployment and adoption of Salesforce to all sales channels. Focus on training and adoption planning and execution.
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Responsible for working with internal business groups on reviewing, analysing, and evaluating business processes, business systems and user needs to achieve process and change improvements and to improve overall business results. May specialize in one or more of the following areas: business process analysis and reengineering, change management and measurement, process-driven systems requirements.
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement and/or change management initiatives.
- Develops and implements processes to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services.
- Develops policies, methods and procedures to supporting and lending to improvement of business processes and in support of change management.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- -Ensure that changes are deployed in a consistent, timely fashion that manages the risk of change, minimizes disruptions to the target environment, and provides a framework to ensure that changes are successfully implemented
- Researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Develops and authors methods and procedures / job aides, processes and other formalized documents based on business requirements.
- Determines how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Measures performance against process requirements.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Has mutual ownership and accountability with business partners on the systems and tools they support.
- Understands the interdependent architectures, systems and services between multiple functional areas in the Field and at Corporate.
- Successfully builds and manages relationships between various field and corporate contacts to fully meet their business process and change management needs. This includes defining policies, methods & procedures and best practices.
- Performs troubleshooting of technical and business processes
- Understands the implications and applications of emerging technologies along with non-technical processes 1
- Delivers presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement and/or change, event, incident, configuration, root cause or asset management initiatives.
Loading some great jobs for you...