Compensation: $72,410.00 - $123,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
System One is actively seeking a Marketing Assistant for a contract position located in Denver, CO.
This position will be with our client, a utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers.
Marketing Assistant will support marketing, sales, and creative teams in the development and execution of promotional programs including brochures, sales sheets, direct mail, advertising, and web content.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Performs basic research and prepare documents and other marketing materials.
- Provides logistical support through planning, scheduling and coordination.
- Helps with task administration, ensuring requests are submitted, tracked and shipped in a timely manner.
- SR program mailbox management, customer and developer support calls
- Program reporting administration, and program application processing
- Support the daily operations of the Solar*Rewards interconnection application process by communicating directly with customers and solar installers, and coordinating with multiple internal departments to get the work done.
- Website content management, content creation for communicating program processes and requirements
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Strong communications skills (over the phone and in writing)
- Detailed oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong MS Word and PowerPoint skills
Project Location: Denver, CO (Downtown)
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate: $16.00 - $18.50/hr.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...