Hadoop Data Engineer
Compensation: $89,120.00 - $130,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Hadoop Data Engineer!
We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!
W2 CANDIDATES ONLY!!!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Location Charlotte, NC
Hadoop Data Engineer
- Understanding of distributed computing principles
- Familiarity with the Agile Methodology
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including SQL Server and Cassandra.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Data Processing for generating the patterns
- Data Cleansing for validation and verification
- Data Acquisition to collect the data from various sources
- Define the DataFlow
- Architect the complete project - provide solution architecture
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Telicia McGee, at The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Integrate new data and big data management technologies and software engineering tools
- Utilize the new big data tools
- Ensure the data architecture can be extendable for big data solutions
- Implement data tools to support analytics and data scientist team
- Breathe data systems architecture engineering
- Design the data architecture and data integration layers
- Ensure that data center networks
- Develop business critical data solutions
- Manage the migration of data from legacy systems to new data solutions
- Troubleshoot data processing and regular data loads
- Integrate new data technologies/tools across the enterprise
- Evangelize data best practices and implement analytics solutions
- Discover data across many different systems, data sources, and data types
- Collect and store big data
- Executing data center infrastructure engineering projects About AECOM
- Executing data center infrastructure engineering projects
- Implement data extraction tools with integration of a variety of data sources and data formats
- Solve big data problems with smart algorithmic solutions
- Assist with data-related technical issues
- Build and integrate data from various resources and manage big data
Associated topics: data administrator, data center, data engineer, data manager, data management, data warehouse, database administrator, erp, mongo database administrator, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...