Marketing Business Analyst
Storck in Chicago, IL
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketer/Market Researcher/Data Analyst
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $76,120.00 - 136,150.00 / Year*
This individual is a part of the marketing team and will support a portfolio of brands. This role serves as the entry point into our brand marketing organization. This individual s primary responsibility is to monitor and analyze business performance, including in-depth understanding of brand health, competitive activity, and consumer and retailer dynamics. In turn, this individual will work with brand leaders to translate analysis into actionable business insights.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting and Analytics:
- Compare and contrast shipment and consumption data, identify patterns and provide input for monthly production forecast
- Provide monthly reporting and senior management reports brand scorecards, brand health reports, category performance, etc.
- Executes ad hoc analyses and reports, translate data into insights and stories.
Marketing and Consumer Programs:
- Track key marketing and consumer programs such as coupons, in-store sampling, and advertising. Manage budgets, measure performance vs. relevant KPIs, report learnings and recommend adjustments to optimize programs
Strategy, Planning, and Presentations:
- Support annual planning process with situation assessment, SWOT analysis, key wins and losses
- Support mid and long-term brand strategy development through conducting category opportunity assessments, white space analysis, consumer panel analysis
- Support brand leaders in translating data to insights for selling presentations
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Fulfill Storck Company Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with data analytics; ability to translate data into a story
- Experience using IRI/Nielsen strongly preferred
- Demonstrated interest in marketing
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Two to three years of relevant experience
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions for an office environment located downtown Chicago, IL.
Travel: Minimal 5-10%, Including International Travel
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Chicago, IL!