General Call: Sr Mgr, Integrated Marketing
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.DETAILS OF THE POSITION:
Our Integrated Marketing team is growing and looking to add a Senior Manager to the team. This unique, multi-faceted role calls for someone looking for a strategic and creative opportunity in the fast-evolving world of 21st century marketing.
The role will be challenged to lead - and sometimes support - teams that research, analyze, ideate, write, strategize, plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns on behalf of a diverse range of client brands from sports to entertainment to non-profits to tech, and beyond.Opportunities will include:
- Developing and executing integrated marketing strategies and plans at the local, regional and/or national levels
- Launching and sustaining marketing initiatives that engage consumers, including those aimed at driving ticket sales and/or registration for events, product and/or services sales, content tune-in, contest/sweepstakes entry, app downloads, and user/player growth
- Creating and communicating compelling concepts and promotional offerings
- Operating in and optimizing the digital space with marketing including web, email and social media platforms
- Media buying and/or securing media partners
The ideal candidate will have a background in digital marketing, specifically paid campaigns. This candidate will be a creative, resilient, strategic thinker with ambitions to add value to client relationships by pushing creativity, strategic thinking, and by activating hyper-efficient integrated marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will understand integrated marketing and how today's marketing and communications tools and channels can work in concert to achieve brands and businesses' revenue and marketing objectives. They will have a keen understanding of performance measurement, and how to use performance data to optimize active campaigns.
This person will be actively involved in integrated marketing programs from concept creation to execution, optimization and reporting - including collaborating with internal personnel and teams, third party service providers and clients. They will join a perfect-sized team (six members) that interacts actively with the rest of the agency plus tens of external partners/service providers constantly. The role presents lots of opportunities to grow, to be challenged, to collaborate with experts across a wealth of marketing disciplines, and to interact directly with clients across a diverse set of industries.RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED:
QUALIFICATIONS & IDEAL TRAITS:
- Client relationship building, management and communications
- Strategic planning of marketing messaging through owned and paid channels
- Ability to create marketing platforms that drive client goals (e.g., event registration and/or ticketing, product and/or service sales, content tune-in, contest/sweepstakes entry) and drive them from conception through to execution
- Collaborate with other internal departments
- Collaborate with other CSM agencies
- Collaborate with external agencies, business partners and services providers (influencer agencies, media buying agencies, CRM providers, UX strategists)
- Develop creative ideas for take-to-market plans - writing concepts and tailored recommendations for clients
- Conduct ongoing marketplace research uncovering and sharing best practices and trends
- Attend and work various CSM client events in a marketing capacity as needed
- Lead conversations (including negotiations) with third parties
- Leading internal and client brainstorms
- Some travel may be required
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- 5-10 years experience in marketing or media or planning related role
- Management experience in digital marketing, specifically paid campaigns
- Strategic mindset
- Desire to take on team and project leadership roles
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas written and verbal
- Ability and desire to work across various client verticals including media, sport, entertainment, CPG, B2B
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate, curious, proactive, and creative
- Team player
- Positive, resilient demeanor
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Able to multi-task and adapt easily
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and/or Keynote and/or other presentation building software
Loading some great jobs for you...