General: Business Dev/Creative Strategy
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
CSM LeadDog seeks Business Development / Creative Strategists with business acumen and creative spirit, who can nurture and build ideas on behalf of the goals of new and current clients to join our Client Partnerships / Growth Team.
We are seeking captivating storytellers and strategic thinkers, who dive in to unlock the opportunities of our potential client's brand and business, developing exciting concepts, and leading the process forward to present and showcase extraordinary ideas and work, and win the business. You are on top of the latest industry/cultural trends, knows how to translate brand strategy into big ideas, and value the experience of collaborative work even when it gets messy.
Partnering closely with members of the agency, you create powerful conversations and points of view that help our clients see a vision, a new way forward, and support at all levels of relationship development - inbound, outbound, and opportunities you develop. You can get your hands dirty, and can oversee the collaborative process to draft a timeline and feasible scope inclusive of budget. Continuing to lead the process, you are wisely versed and instrumental in both the development of the presentation (including copywriting and deck development), as well as in the live pitch to ultimately gain the client approval/win the business. And you do it again.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates an understanding of and a passion for big brands within F&B, retail, lifestyle, media, sports, and tech
- Analyze opportunities, research, and brand plans to establish the strategic direction of client's brand to understand their needs and goals
- Present client's needs through forward-thinking/innovative ideas - based on qualitative and quantitative research- diving deep into the dynamics of their business and customer target
- Leads concept development by facilitating and participating in brainstorming sessions, copywriting and deck design - is adept at translating these ideas in an engaging narrative and medium
- Creates and presents high-impact activation plans for client brand
- Leads the pitch process from start to finish; creative, timeline, budget, to overall feasibility including presenting at client meetings
- Establishes themselves as a trusted strategic business partner
- Pursues organic business growth opportunities, and support those already established
- Works effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver excellence
- Leads within the new business team; mentoring, teaching, and growing younger talent
- Attends industry leaderships events and actively networks with an eye to develop relationships and generate new business opportunities
- Embodies CSM LeadDog's culture, extraordinary level of service, and intense dedication to going the extra mile
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Strong knowledge of brand marketing
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Experience in experiential marketing, as well as the supporting elements that amplify any campaign: digital, social, creative, retail, promotional
- Can easily identify client goals, expectations and mindset
- Excels at creating budgets for, and securing local and/or national deals
- Strong leadership, organization, and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; exemplary presentation skills
- Excellent deck design skills with fluency in Apple Keynote
- Passionate, curious, proactive, and creative
- Leader with strong ability to self-motivate
- Able to juggle multiple tasks with overlapping deadlines
- 3-8+ years' experience in similar environment
- Travel and weekend work, as needed
Loading some great jobs for you...