Senior Manager, Partner Marketing
Compensation: $70,940.00 - $114,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Eden Prairie, MinnesotaBrief Description:
Shutterfly is hiring a Senior Manager, Partner Marketing in Minneapolis (Eden Prairie).
Shutterfly is seeking a strategic and action-oriented Senior Manager, Partner Marketing to lead partner planning, forecasting, reporting and analytics, reporting to the Director of Partner Marketing.
In this key strategic role, the Senior Manager, Partner Marketing will develop quarterly and long-term plans for strategic partners, working closely with external partners and internal key stakeholders to develop promotions and high-level campaign strategy. He/she will also be responsible for monitoring campaign performance and overall program KPIs and trends, which will ultimately be used to optimize plans and grow revenue and new customer acquisition.
How will you make an impact?
- Work directly with strategic partners to develop quarterly and annual plans and understand partner goals
- Develop quarterly forecasts at the campaign and program level, employing both tops-down and bottoms-up approaches. Account for numerous contributing factors such as promotional offers, verticals, trends, seasonality, and test learnings
- Create a detailed view of the campaign plan to support quarterly marketing objectives
- Develop and share out weekly reports to clearly communicate partner channel and campaign performance. Identify trends and draw insights to help guide future planning
- Facilitate the consolidation of information for quarterly post-mortems, including shareout with key cross-functional work partners
- Support ad-hoc reporting and analytics projects
- In collaboration with Business Development, provide recommendations to optimize partnerships, partner programs and campaign strategies
- Support quarterly test planning and lead test result share-outs
- Manage direct report(s)
Your success will be because you are/have...
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5-7 years of consumer marketing and analytics experience, including a minimum of 2 years in partner marketing or email marketing
- Highly skilled in Excel; comfortable manipulating data and creating basic reporting dashboards
- Exceptional analytical skills; able to leverage data to identify trends and performance drivers and clearly communicate results and implications
- Experience with basic forecasting models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise documents and lead cross-functional meetings effectively. High confidence in presenting to and meeting with external partners and management
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines while paying attention to detail
- Independent self-starter with a results-oriented mindset. Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Management experience required
- Ability to travel 10%
Shutterfly's purpose is to help Share Life's Joy. For over 20 years, Shutterfly has and will continue to empower customers to make the most out of life's most memorable moments. We delight over 10 million customers, processing over 26 million orders yearly and hosting over 40 billion photos. That is a lot of memories. Memories become stories we pass down through generations.
Where you work with is as important as what you do. Shutterfly's values guide us in how we Share Life's Joy. We are warm, inclusive and collaborative; we grow through innovation; we debate important decisions, then fully commit are a few of our values. Who you work with is important too. Shutterfly employees are talented, committed, collaborative and nice too! To learn more about us, go to Shutterfly Inc. * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...