Manager, Marketing Communications
Compensation: $59,985.00 - $114,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Eden Prairie, MinnesotaBrief Description:
Shutterfly is hiring a Manager, Marketing Communications in Minneapolis (Eden Prairie).
Reporting to the Senior Manager Marketing Communications, this role will drive the creation and implementation of brand and seasonal marketing campaigns that will be delivered across full-funnel, omni-channel campaigns. This person will partner to develop, socialize and implement cohesive, integrated and strategic consumer marketing campaigns that build brand affinity, deepen consumer trust, strengthen our market leadership position and deliver results.
The role will oversee and manage integrated marketing campaign development as part of rolling calendar, with focus varying from brand to season to product launch. The ideal candidate will be able to traverse a wide range of marketing programs with ease and fluidity, while providing guidance and mentorship across cross-functional teams. Integrated marketing experience, brand messaging strategy, research experience and digital marketing know-how are a must.
How will you make an impact?
- Manage development of brand campaign and content strategy
- Oversee creation and deployment of hero campaign assets
- Brief creative and media partners, craft comms plan, and establish robust measurement plans
- Manage relationships with internal and external creative resources
- Contribute to new thinking and creative ways to establish our leadership position in the marketplace through creative communications and messaging
- Collaborate with cross functional marketing groups (PR, events, creative, channels) to drive integrated, consistent messaging platform
Your success will be because you are/have...
- 5 years of progressive leadership experience in marketing, ideally with specific experience in consumer-driven brand marketing and communications
- A creative thinker with demonstrated success in delivering marketing campaigns through development and market deployment
- Solid understanding of retail, eCommerce, and brand management
- Ability to analyze results of programs and derive actionable insights
- Experience leading, influencing and unifying cross-functional teams, peers and partners
- Success in a matrix organization and a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- MBA preferred
- Experience in communications management or e-commerce/retail marketing a plus
Shutterfly's purpose is to help Share Life's Joy. For over 20 years, Shutterfly has and will continue to empower customers to make the most out of life's most memorable moments. We delight over 10 million customers, we process over 26 million orders yearly, and host over 40 billion photos. That is a lot of memories. Memories become stories we pass down through generations.
Where you work is as important as what you do. Shutterfly's values guide us in how we Share Life's Joy. We are warm, inclusive and collaborative, we grow through innovation, we debate important decisions, then fully commit are a few of our values. And, who you work with is important too. Shutterfly employees are talented, committed, collaborate and nice too! To learn more about us, go to Shutterflyinc.com .
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...