Compensation: $42,635.00 - $108,740.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Responsible for leading franchisee communications and programming, producing marketing collateral and communication materials, consulting internal cross-functional partners and external agencies, serves as a subject matter expert, and assists with digital strategy optimization.
- Leads the franchisee Co-Op program and supports franchisees with application submission, strategy development, campaign execution, invoicing, check requests, and reporting.
- Contributes to the strategic planning and implementation of national and local marketing initiatives.
- Assists in engaging with cross-functional partners and external agencies to develop, implement and support marketing plans.
- Fields marketing requests from franchisees, field ops, and sales teams, providing support and collateral as appropriate.
- Facilitates marketing collateral development from concept to production, either in coordination with third-parties or creating it firsthand.
- Coordinates with external agencies and internal SMEs to facilitate digital strategy optimization for SEO, SEM, and Organic & Paid Social.
- Responds in a timely manner to franchisees and field ops marketing requests via email, phone, and online portals.
- May assist in market research development and execution, as well as analysis of the industry and market.
- Plans, creates, and/or produces marketing communication materials to implement marketing strategies and support the network s marketing development.
- Serves as an internal subject matter expert (SME) in assigned marketing area(s), such as brand, B2B, etc.
- May develop and distribute reports for tracking marketing surveys, performance, etc.
- Assists marketing initiatives with project management tasks as needed
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing or related field required, with 1-2 years of marketing experience preferred
- Creative design experience strongly preferred, with working knowledge of the Adobe Suite (specifically InDesign, illustrator, and photoshop)
- Knowledge of marketing principles, methods, and practices
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Project management skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as the movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environments such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. Equal Opportunity Employer minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...