Quantitative Algo Developer (Flushing)
Compensation: $126,276.67 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Quantitative Algo Developer
This company, launched in 2014, is known as a market leader in electronic trading solutions as well as agency-dealer execution services in the North American equities space. They empower market participants to achieve quality executions in an evolving equity market microstructure and competitive landscape. They are looking to add a Jr. Quant Developer to their core research team in New York.
Some of the responsibilities are:
- Contributing to robust software in a continuous integration environment
- Conducting microstructure research in order to design novel trading algos
- Introducing new data sets and clean existing ones to be used in the research.
- Monitoring market developments such as new advances and changes in data feeds, trading venues, and trading rules
The most necessary qualifications are:
- Bachelors or master's degree in a quantitative subject
- Proficient in coding production level Java.
- Desire and curiosity to learn about the equity E-trading space (no experience necessary)
- Good statistical background and the ability to conduct large scale data analysis
Some benefits of this role include:
- Hands on experience with cutting edge algo trading strategies
- Ability to make a large impact on a collaborative and growing team!
- Top notch benefits and perks (401k, insurance, etc)
Associated topics: application, back end, c++, devops, java, matlab, programming, python, sde, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...