Investor Relations Analyst
Compensation: $106,240.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Sculptor Capital s global Investor Relations group is responsible for managing the Firm s client relationships. The group is comprised of Relationship Management and Client Development, Product Management, and Fund Administration teams, which work collaboratively to provide the Firm s clients with a high-quality experience across product offerings.
- Develop understanding of Sculptor global products, firm policies and procedures
- Support US client relationship managers with daily flow of client needs and assignments
- Participate in investor meetings and calls; proactively assist with advance meeting prep (including investor research) and subsequent follow-up
- Assist with client relationship management projects, including managing conference participation across the IR team and assisting in developing the annual group budget
- Help to maintain and improve the CRM, including managing current and prospective investor pipeline
- Manage periodic requests for select hedge fund and private market clients, including ad hoc information requests and other deliverables
- Liaise with legal, compliance and accounting team on client deliverables to ensure appropriate reviews and approvals are obtained, and responses are given within defined deadlines
- Develop understanding of private investment business and relevant reports, and communicate updates on client calls as needed
- Work closely with portfolio management and global team members to prepare the monthly summary of key portfolio investments and market outlook
- Work with capital introduction teams at the firm s prime brokers to track industry performance and gather investor information
- Approximately 2 years at an investment bank, asset manager, hedge fund, private equity fund or similar financial services firm
- Strong analytical capability with understanding of, and interest in, financial markets and hedge fund/private market strategies
- Polished and professional with robust written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with follow through and sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-task and prioritize
- Highly collaborative team player who enjoys working as part of a larger team and can work closely with multiple groups to accomplish goals (e.g., IR, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Accounting)
- Capacity to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities while being open to the viewpoints of others and a willingness to utilize creative solutions
- Highest level of integrity and character
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Sculptor Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
Associated topics: analyze, bi, business systems analyst, consult, financial analyst, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, market, monitor, refine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...