About the SAIC MSI Program
Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC) has been awarded a contract by the Commonwealth of Virginia to serve as a multisourcing service integrator (MSI). Under the contract, SAIC will provide an innovative approach to assist the Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA) with modernizing the state s technology infrastructure. Under the contract, SAIC will coordinate and monitor multiple IT infrastructure services suppliers for state executive branch agencies. The MSI is the cornerstone of a strategy that will diversify the state s portfolio of suppliers, improve service delivery quality, ensure cost-competitiveness, and provide transparency and accountability into the commonwealth s service delivery platform.
SAIC is seeking a Governance Analyst to join our team supporting a major state & local government customer. The Governance Analyst is responsible supporting the operational activities MSI Governance process. This role has the potential to be 100% remote. Essential duties of this position include:
The Governance Analyst stays abreast of new features and functionality, playing a key role in driving continual service improvement. You will have the opportunity to assist solving complex problems, design user-friendly interfaces, and optimize processes through automation. This position offers the chance to improve the speed, efficiency, and reporting capability of IT services.
- Collaborate with VITA to identify, document and communicate business needs.
- Collaborate effectively with VITA, Vendors, Suppliers and Teams regarding governance activities
- Support governance activities throughout the IT Platform
- Developing, managing, and administering service management best practices.
- Facilitating communication between contractual entities, groups and vendors in order to define and maintain governance activities throughout the platform
- Communicate effectively with all team members, stakeholders and project sponsors on technical and non- technical topics.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements platform services
- Strive toward continual optimization across processes using technology to solve issues and increase efficiency.
- Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
- Produce timely and high quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications,
- Understand the relationships, dependencies and impact of neighboring business functions.
- Document, analyze and assess current business processes and underlying systems / applications.
- Evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between IT and other organizations
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Security Clearance Requirement
- US Citizen who must be able to pass a Commonwealth of Virginia background check.
- Must have a Bachelors degree and 0+ years of experience. May accept a high school education and 4+ years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have the ability to command respect for knowledge, experience and excellence within the specific business area
- Must have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Candidate must have flexibility to accommodate time-sensitive and mission-critical work.
- Must have at least 1 year of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) applications and common office software applications.
- ITIL Foundation Certification or higher, preferred.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Calendar, Project, Internet Explorer, and Access), and Adobe Reader, MS Sharepoint
- ServiceNow experience, preferred
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...