Compensation: $90,150.00 - $161,520.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
$85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Our client, a boutique Management Consulting firm, is adding an Associate to their growing team of dynamic professionals in Baltimore, MD. This firm offers tremendous growth, a great culture and very strong compensation package. The Associate will get exposure to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and dispositions, due diligence, corporate and leveraged buyouts, capital solutions, corporate turnaround and restructuring, strategic planning and process improvement.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide due diligence consulting in connection with buy and sell side transactions
- Prepare financial models for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and dispositions
- Prepare valuations and purchase price allocations
- Provide interim c-level management to distressed companies
- Prepare pitchbooks to help generate new business
- Work closely with engagement leaders to design and execute of advanced quantitative and qualitative engagement analyses across operational, strategic, and economic dimensions
- Become experts in how a client s business and operating model work through supporting examinations of structures and processes
- Develop models and projections to estimate the financial impact of ideas on client s business
- Conduct industry research and analysis, supporting business development efforts, and other internal projects
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please apply directly to this posting or reach out to Matthew Strube at Robert Half for more information.Job Requirements:
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business related field
- 1+ year of relevant analytical experience (consulting, public accounting, PE, banking, FP&A, etc.)
- Advanced proficiencies in MS Excel, including financial modeling
- Strong financial and analytical ability with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Associated topics: business, business analyst, capital, economics, economy asset, market, financial, financial analyst, valuation, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...