Robert Half Technology's Desktop Support Technician role is for someone with a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users. For immediate consideration please contact ...@rht.com.This job is in the IT Software industry. This is a job where a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment can thrive. This Desktop Support Analyst role is a long-term temporary opportunity based in the Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, area.
What you get to do every single day
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Offer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Settle computer problems, and offer suggestions on appropriate action/solutions
- Arrange hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Develop records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment
- Desktop support or related experience
For immediate consideration please contact ...@rht.com. - provided by Dice Associated topics: accumulate, analyse, analyst, customer service, customer service analyst, data, report, statistics, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.