Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At Reynolds American, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other s growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive. ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; and Reynolds Brands, Inc.. This position is with R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company (2004).
Here, you ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
The Adobe Audience Manager position is a business role that requires both technical and business/marketing knowledge and skills. As the product manager for Audience Manager the candidate will be responsible for contributing to the strategic vision, roadmap and management of Adobe s data management product. Audience manager is Adobe s industry-leading DMP, which helps our brands build unique audiences and segments and activate them across any channel.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of the data management platform and develop new applications for audience measurement and personalization. The ideal candidate contributes to all aspects of the business including strategy, vision, customer satisfaction and management of the Audience Manger product. The Audience Manager will work closely with the Data Insights Team, Planners, Brand Teams and Operations to define the product roadmap and user-friendly features. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business lead with strong understanding of Adobe Audience Manager
- Help project plan for new and existing Adobe Audience Manager features
- Assess operation and execution impacts, work performed, methods, and systems
- Confer with brands, Business QA and IT to ensure successful function of newly implemented systems or data features
- Play a significant role in requirements gathering, working with Brands and Data Insights Team to provide suggestions and aiding in the creation of functional specification that meet the needs of the business and brand teams
- Help research integration for audience solutions within Adobe s Marketing Cloud
- Sit in on Scrum and Sprint calls to ensure alignment (approach, estimates)
- Assist with problem solving for technical audience related business issues
- Maintain robust documentation regarding Audience Manager business governance
- Ensure that project goals are met and adhere to approved timelines and budgets.
- Proactively share wins and lessons learned to improve departmental and marketing competency
- Ensure compliance with RJRT Legal and Regulatory guidelines.
Minimum BS in business related field, or relevant experience. Required Skills/Experience:
- 3-5 years experience with DMP.
- 3+ years experience with Adobe Audience Manager.
- Excellent understanding of audience creation and segment building best practices .
- Solid understanding of data collection, activation and measurement concepts within the digital space.
- Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively (team oriented) with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Fundamental understanding of IT and Marketing principles.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and a functional level.
- Adobe Audience Manager Certification.
- Proficient in other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad audience, including customers, partners, UI designers, data scientist and brand managers.
- Experience with Agile development philosophy, practices, and tools.
- The right mix of experience in Marketing and Technology is highly desirable.
Benefit SummaryOur company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at ...@RJRT.com.
California Privacy Notice Nearest Major Market:
Salem Nearest Secondary Market:
Winston Job Segment:
Law, Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Legal, Management, Research