Desktop Analyst (Orange)
Compensation: $71,840.00 - $144,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Ref #: 328004OUR GOAL:
Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.OUR MISSION:
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a contract-to-hire opportunity available for a Desktop Analyst
who will be responsible for fully owning the evaluation of hardware and software requests that support current and future IT requirements. Responsible for evaluating client requests, prioritizing and coordinating case workflow and managing client escalations.Major Accountabilities:
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Requires working knowledge of infrastructure technology.
- Coordinates the fulfillment of detailed service requests and assists in the resolution of advanced problems in high availability environment.
- Requires working knowledge of: all hardware, hardware build, configuration, compatibility, upgrades, diagnostics and troubleshooting, and desktop based security methodologies.
- Requires troubleshooting capabilities of the operating systems, and OS modifications.
- May install and configure non-standard and legacy applications.
- May assist with the resolution of advanced issues.
- Typically would work on or coordinate projects of moderate size and organizational span. Projects would typically have low to moderate budget impact.
- Two year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work well both independently and as a member of a high performance team.
- Proactive, innovative, and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs.
- Proficient PC skills; including working knowledge.
- Thorough knowledge of business unit s functions and applications.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action, and adapt to change
- Experience supporting multi-platform environments including the following: Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Professional Suite, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Visual Basic, Citrix Access Gateway, Symantec AV suite, and Altiris.
- Good understanding of the following hardware and network topologies/protocols: HP and Dell desktops, laptops, network hubs, Ethernet and TCP/IP protocol
- Ability to provide after hour and weekend support as required
- Periodic travel to support business initiatives is required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.#IND2020
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...