Senior Manager, Marketing - Ophthalmology
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Market Development will contribute to the financial success of EYLEA (aflibercept) Injection. Primary responsibility is to assist with the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plans/programs as it relates to Market Development for all unbranded Ophthalmology and EYLEA branded efforts. This individual will report to the Sr. Director, Market Development
- Develops and executes marketing initiatives/programs to help develop the market for EYLEA across different indications.
- Supports the development, production management and implementation of the tactical components of the Market Development plan including but not limited to:
- Patient and HCP resources, initiatives and partnership opportunities
- Print and digital promotional materials
- Non-personal initiatives and media campaigns
- Field team workshops / training
- Supports the execution of diabetic eye screening pilots in various settings including travel to and onsite support at screening events
- Works closely with the Sr. Director of Marketing to develop the strategy to scale up screening initiatives in 2021 and beyond.
- Identifies opportunities and makes recommendations to enhance the patient screening experience including the co-development of patient materials and services
- Supports collaboration agreements with external partners including technology and eye care companies
- Provides input for public relations and advocacy efforts
- Works closely with the Sr. Director of Marketing to develop and execute HCP strategies including the management of a cross functional advisory board with ODs, PCPs, and Endocrinologists
- Manages the execution of the EYLEA OD Congress plan including product theaters, speaker programs, booth materials and onsite support at major Optometry congresses and state level meetings.
- Manages updates and inventory allotments for all Market Development resources
- Represents the Market Development team in Regeneron internal Review Committee meetings.
- Participates in relevant scientific congresses and conferences to stay up to date with relevant literature
- Supports EYLEA POA meetings by delivering new market development initiatives and tactics as needed
- Develops professional relationships and contacts with physician experts and other external stakeholders
- Provides input for market research activities with the Market Research Team
- Complies with corporate guidance and all regulatory, legal, ethical guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Requires 8+ years of progressive, related industry experience with 3-5 Years of pharmaceutical experience and at least 3-4 years of pharmaceutical in-line marketing experience.
- Direct to patient marketing experience a plus.
- Ophthalmology (Retina) experience a plus.
- Biologic/self-injectable experience a plus.
- Prior experience developing and managing budgets and timelines
- Pharmaceutical sales experience strongly desired
- Science background preferred
- Biotechnology or small specialty pharmaceutical marketing experience desired
- Proven marketing planning and executional skills
- Experience managing web/media activities; demonstrated ability deploying innovative print and digital media.
- Experience managing congress and conference related marketing activities.
- Good ability to present, communicate and listen in cross-functional and cross-company matrix.
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Combines strategic thinking with strong implementation skills managing projects/ programs from start to finish.
- Ability to grasp complex scientific concepts, clinical data and simplify it.
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating emotional intelligence, both internally & externally
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage given budgets according to the brand plan.
- Understands US reimbursement environment including governmental programs including Medicare Part B.
- Understands key drivers for patient access.
- Must be willing to travel 35% (including weekend travel as needed).
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
An important note about privacy: Regeneron is committed to your privacy and will not ask for sensitive personal information such as social security number, date of birth or bank account details via email or social media. We do not interview candidates on Google Hangouts. Any questions about job listings can be directed to ...@regeneron.com. We also do not hire for 'at-home data entry' positions.
Loading some great jobs for you...