Director, Oncology Marketing - HCP
Compensation: $135,105.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
The Director of Marketing Oncology is a member of Regeneron's oncology commercial team, with accountability in leading all HCP targeted commercial activities in support of CSCC indication for LIBTAYO in the US. In addition, he/she will provide strategic support on cross-functional direction and global commercialization launch and marketing strategy. Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for developing and executing the unbranded and disease state campaign and tactics in conjunction with our alliance partner.
2. Responsible for managing and evolving the US HCP product positioning, message platform, brand book and branded campaign in conjunction with our alliance partner.
3. Develop HCP marketing strategy and tactical plans and provide oversight to ensure excellence in implementation.
4. Develop and manage promotional and advertising spend across the different promotional channels and tactics.
5. Responsible for the development of the POA, field training plan, national/regional sales meeting execution and field communications in collaboration with Sales/Sales training team.
6. Provide strategic leadership to the cross functional team, as well as represent the marketing perspective on the Global Alliance marketing team.
7. Analyze customer insights, monitor brand performance and competitive dynamics to inform marketing strategy and address customer needs.
8. Lead the development/management of relationships with key HCP's and professional stakeholders.
9. Collaborate with alliance partner in developing the global brand strategy and life cycle management plans.
10. Lead cross functional team across the alliance in the development of the annual US brand plan including brand strategy, tactical plans and budget.Requirements:
Must demonstrate ability to lead strategically, drive performance, build alignment, inform, negotiate, and collaborate.
Strong science background with deep knowledge of oncology. Ability to understand, work with, and provide commercial input to all functions within the project team.
Minimum of 12 years biopharmaceutical experience with at least 10 in Marketing
Minimum of 5 years' experience with marketing of oncology drugs in US is required.
Previous product/indication launch experience required.
Experience with US marketing and pre-approval planning of oncology biologic buy and bill drugs is required.
Effective communication, both written and oral, at all times. Experience in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and influential presentations.
Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments.
Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize.
Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally.
Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative.
Proven success within strategic alliances.
Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA preferred.
Demonstrated track record of commercial success in positions with progressive responsibilities.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, hem onc, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, thedacare
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...