Business Analyst - SAP/E-Commerce - Montvale
Compensation: $105,110.00 - $163,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Accomplishes Web project objectives by establishing project scope; designing and delivering solutions; leading team members.SAP/E-Commerce Web Business Analyst Job Duties:
Essential SAP/E-commerce Web Business Analyst Skills and Qualifications:
- Establishes Web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Develops Web solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Implements Web solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assures quality Web solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
SAP, Web Savvy (Content Management, Analytics, Info Arch, Social Media, SEO), Marketing Speak, Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, Problem Solving, Perspective, Problem Solving.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business intelligence, customer, information technology consultant, market, marketing, sales, senior consultant, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...