Strategic Growth Analyst - King of Prussia
Compensation: $103,540.00 - $188,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
The Strategic Growth Analyst will work with cross functional teams to steer company-wide transformation of go-to-market strategy by analyzing and measuring the success of existing programs and building the case for new key initiatives. This position will play a key role in the successful achievement of RDC s go-to-market and overall profit improvement objectives. This position will be responsible for analyzing various aspects of value creation and realization including data mining, exploratory analysis, dashboard creation and presentation to executive leadership on key operational metrics and insights associated with strategic, profit improvement initiatives in support of go-to-market decisions.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide analytical support, including data gathering, preparation and reporting.
- Analyze business or financial data by identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Process information, including compiling, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing and/or verifying information or data.
- Develop fact-based conclusions that are supported by evidence and data and lead to strategy refinement and process optimization.
- Present analysis in a logical, credible, and thorough manner.
- Build presentation-ready deliverables and work product that are structured in accordance with best-in-class consulting standards.
- Support and occasionally lead operationalization of key initiatives sparked by analysis.
- Collaborate with key business owners and cross functional teams (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Finance, Ops, and Product) in design and implementation of reporting dashboards that focus on progress of strategic operating metrics.
- Facilitate regular meetings with key stakeholders to monitor progress toward company profit improvement goals, provide metric insight and track action plans.
- Perform financial analyses utilizing models which quantify the impact of various business case scenarios to key financial performance metrics including ROI, ROIC and IRR which will be used to support key business and investment decisions.
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited undergraduate institution in Business, Finance, Economic, Accounting or similar field of study
- 1-3 years of consulting, financial services, or software experience
- Prior work experience that illustrates a combination of strategy and operational/implementation
- Interest in software, technology, and data
- Intellectual curiosity
- Mastery of written and verbal English communication skill
- Proficient Microsoft Office product
- Experience with Tableau and SalesForce preferred
equal employment opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and Regulatory DataCorp Limited (herein referred to as RDC) to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RDC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Description Disclaimer
This job description is not intended as and does not create employment contracts. RDC maintains its status as an at-will employer. All descriptions have been reviewed in an attempt to illustrate the jobs functions and basic duties that illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. The list of duties, responsibilities, and requirements should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. RDC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Associated topics: analyst, analyze, business finance, business systems analyst, examiner, financial reporting analyst, forecasting, investment analytics, legal, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...