Senior Tax Analyst
Compensation: $81,925.00 - $138,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Tax resource required to balance the ever-increasing workload that includes other bpost North America operations.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Prepare/review the annual and quarterly preparation of the income tax provision and tax account reconciliations. Responsibilities include computing and documenting (via work papers) aspects of the income tax provision calculations, reconciliation of tax payable and receivable accounts.
- Participate in the preparation of federal, state, local and foreign income tax returns and payments including the preparation of state and local apportionment schedules and interact with 3rd party tax preparers.
- Assist with the data gathering, data manipulation and annual personal property tax renditions including the corresponding tax account reconciliations.
- Assist with the data gathering and data manipulation for the monthly sales & use tax returns including interaction with 3rd party tax preparers.
- Assist with the data gathering, data manipulation and the filing for the monthly/quarterly/annual gross receipts returns.
- Assists with responses to notices regarding federal, state and local tax issues.
- Prepares research on various tax issues.
- Develops and implements process improvements.
Work Experience / Education:
- Experience with US tax provision, compliance.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills with the ability to interact and team with other members of the finance team and 3rd party advisors.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong process and project management skills, including the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of tax laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft excel.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in public accounting or corporate tax department.
Associated topics: analyst, bi, business finance, financial analyst, guidance, investment analytics, investment banking, monitor, refine, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...