Senior Financial Analyst
Compensation: $93,936.67 - $188,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering; To make fulfillment more fulfilling; To keep commerce clicking; When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.Job Summary:
Our finance and reporting department is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team! This position will be responsible for operations analysis, financial performance measurement and reporting. General department responsibilities include operations analysis, planning, financial forecasting, reporting, and capital management. The ideal candidate will have exceptional technical skills with spreadsheets and databases along with demonstrated financial analysis capabilities.Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with department heads and finance team in completing monthly and annual forecasts for independent operations, entailing preparation of metric, income statement, and capital forecasts.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly results reviews for independent operations, with in-depth analysis on activity, expenses, and risks.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting financial and operational information at the partner (client) and functional levels.
- Assist corporate finance in analyzing selected GL accounts and routine monthly closing activities.
- Providing operational support including analyzing efficiencies, helping develop operational standards, driving continuous improvement efforts within the fulfillment business.
- Respond to direct requests from Finance, Operations and other functional departments with timely and accurate information.
- Oversee activity-based cost accounting for fulfillment costs and operational metrics.
- Responsible for tracking and reconciling fulfillment activities with contractual agreements across all business partners.
- Lead the development of profitability models to analyze different categories of the business.
- Develop necessary insights and recommendations for key decisions within functional departments.
- Interact on behalf of finance and fulfillment operations with various internal departments at various organizational levels.
- B.S. in Finance or related field, MBA preferred.
- 5 to 7 years Finance experience.
- In depth knowledge of standard costing methods and components.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates advanced technical knowledge within field.
- Demonstrates experience in leading major initiatives through effective project involvement and management.
- Solid system skills with Excel and Access modeling expertise.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to quickly establish and maintain effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunities and to work independently.
- E-commerce or retail experiences a plus.
- Experience in an operations facility (manufacturing and/or distribution services).
Associated topics: analyse, analyst, business, business analyst, business analytic, business finance, business intelligence, consult, government, investment fund
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...