Senior Research Associate
PSG Global Solutions in South San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Scientific Research - Health/Medicine/Pharmacology
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $80,020.00 - 144,170.00 / Year*
We're looking for a Senior Research Associate, working in the Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products industry in South San Francisco, California.
- Supports the exercise of technical discretion in the execution and interpretation of experiments
- Provides and presents scientific data to process scientists, generating technical documents with a scientific discipline.
- Demonstrates a high level of professional expertise through familiarity with analytical instrumentation and bioanalytical assays.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- A minimum of a Bachelor s degree in a scientific discipline is required.
- Equivalent experience may be accepted.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a research and/or development environment is required.
- Must have knowledge and hands-on analytical experience.
- CMC, GLP/GMP experience are desirable.
- Must have experience on HCP ELISA, BCA protein assay, DNA quantification, and UV/VIS spectrometry.
The pay range we are offering is 40 to 43 per hour. This position may present an opportunity to go permanent.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here.
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.
Associated topics: antibody, aseptic, bacteria, food, food scientist, histotechnologist, medicine, patient, physiology, protein
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!