PSG Global Solutions in Tampa, FL
- Industry: Information Technology - Data Architect/Analyst/Administrator
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $74,656.67 - 126,040.00 / Year*
We're looking for a Data Analyst, working in the Banking/Finance industry in Tampa, Florida.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Troubleshoot, track, and investigate data related issues.
- Evaluate critical information gathered from multiple disparate sources, reconcile conflicts and construct high-level information details/metrics.
- Organize senior-level meetings
- Prepare and give effective presentations.
Our client is a publicly traded, financially sound, 40+ year-old company. Providing IT and Technical staffing in the New York tri-state region and across the country. Respected and networked in growing fields like New Media, Publishing, Finance, Investment Banking, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, and Utilities.
Prestigious Fortune 1000 companies and dynamic Internet eCommerce customers depend on their expertise. 75% have been with them 10+ years. Reliability and relationships mean opportunity for you!
Want exciting projects or excellent opportunities for full-time employment?
Challenging work that utilizes your skills starts here.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Microstrategy.
- Experience working on large scale complex projects
- Proven working knowledge of VBA and SharePoint
- Project management experience.
- Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
The pay we are offering is 28 per hour. This position may present an opportunity to go permanent.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here.
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Tampa, FL!