Director of Propane and Off-Road Business Development 110K to 115K plus Possibly Home Based
Compensation: $116,520.00 - $118,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Director of Propane & Off-Road Business Development - $110,000 to $115,000!
Possible Home Based Opportunity!
If making a difference in the world for both today and tomorrow fuels your personal career goals, then read on ....
The only energy council of its kind, the PROPANE EDUCATION & RESEARCH COUNCIL (PERC),
a Washington, DC based organization, works with the propane industry, consumers, and partner industries to increase the adoption of propane as a clean, domestic, and affordable energy source. PERC
has an excellent opportunity for a Director of Off-Road Business Development. This exempt position reports to the Senior Vice President for Business Development (SVPBD) and could be based out of a home office for the right candidate with proven ability to be self-motivated and directed. Working Conditions:
PERC offers excellent benefits including:competitive salary, two weeks vacation, 401(k) retirement plan, healthcare (including prescription, eye care, and dental), LTD and life insurance policies.Job Summary:
- Office Work Environment (25-75%)
- Travel (up to 35%)
The Director of Off-Road Business Development leads PERC initiatives to grow propane demand by leading business development, market development, and product development efforts in off-road markets. To be successful, the director must develop and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues and partners across the propane industry and allied industries, particularly the material handling, forklift, and outdoor power equipment industries. The director leads efforts in outreach, partnerships, education, research, and product commercialization to position propane as a preferred sustainable energy solution in off-road markets. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Requirements:
- Five or more years of directly related experience, preferably in off-road equipment
- Understanding of off-road equipment and markets, including material handling, forklift, and outdoor power equipment markets
- Leading business development, market development, and product development efforts
- Managing product development programs which includes coordination among internal and external teams
- Developing growth strategies, goals, and tactics to meet market objectives
- Engaging with industry and market partners to understand, influence, and align market priorities
- Serving as a liaison between the propane industry and the off-road markets, which requires diplomacy, professionalism, and confidentiality while representing the industry at various meetings and events
- Serving as a subject matter expert on propane technologies and how those technologies can benefit consumers and partners in the off-road market, plus staying current on market trends, forecasts, technologies, competition
- Coordinating with communications and marketing partners to share important information
- Able to build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Understands technical details and how to convey the benefits or fuel technologies
- Project management to deliver results on schedule and on budget
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including public presentations
- Bachelor s Degree required.
For confidential consideration, please send resume, cover letter, and reference. Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered.
The Propane Education & Research Council is an equal opportunity employer. Company Profile:
The Propane Education & Research Council is a non-profit that provides leading propane safety and training programs and invests in research and development of new propane-powered technologies. PERC is operated and funded by the propane industry. PERC programs benefit a variety of markets including transportation, agriculture, commercial landscaping, residential, and commercial building.
PERC was authorized by the U.S. Congress with the passage of the Propane Education and Research Act (PERA), signed into law on Oct. 11, 1996. PERC is governed by a 21-member board appointed by the National Propane Gas Association and the GPA Midstream Association. Each association appoints nine Council members and they cooperate in the appointment of three public members.
PERC s operations and activities are funded by an assessment levied on each gallon of propane gas at the point it is odorized or imported into the United States. Apply Online Below* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...