Clinical Data Analyst
Compensation: $95,630.00 - $149,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Clinical Data Analyst/Scientist is responsible for the successful delivery of data reports and dashboards at the program and study-level by:
- Ensuring consistency in analysis/reporting techniques and delivery against cross-functional data review requirements
- Designing, deploying and testing of our data collection systems
- Documenting the specifications, integrations and testing
- Gathering cross-functional input into the development of an Integrated Data Review Plan (IDRP
- Ensuring clinical data integrity and quality prior to analysis
- Supporting cross-functional data review teams using statistical methods and state-of-the-art business intelligence tools
- Assist in the development of Dashboards that track all aspects of a clinical trial and give insight to state, accuracy and timeliness of the data collected
- Aligns study teams with program - and study-level analytics and review strategies
- Ensures the context, accuracy and timeliness of systems are optimized
- Presents the analytic review requirements for studies
- Ensures that data presented, and presentation, maintain study integrity
- Works with team to ensure analytical reports and dashboards are consistent with the study objectives
- Ensures that user experience is optimized and follows the design principles and standards established by the needs of the Clinical Development team
- Utilizes operational analytics to optimize execution of programs and studies, manage internal and external resources, track study progress, and prepare study status reports
- Anticipates and identifies issues that could affect timelines or data quality and reports findings to the study teams
- Contributes to study execution 'lessons learned' across functions
- Participates in functional innovation and process improvement initiatives
- Stays abreast of new and/or evolving local regulations, guidelines and policies related to data integrity and privacy
- Develop and conduct technical and user training for the systems and dashboards developed
- Develop tools to perform data validation and data reconciliation.
- Maintain groups, roles and permissions for clinical systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and electronic clinical technologies
- Working knowledge of CDISC and SDTM nomenclature and other data standards
- Proficient in R, SAS and Tableau or other statistical/informatic packages. Oracle and Python experience also a plus
- Knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Work without close supervision both independently and as part of a team
- Proactively foresee and solve problems and commit to a high level of service
- Build strong cooperative relationships with coworkers
- Work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures
- Write complex documentation without direct supervision
- Possess a high degree of attention to detail
- Propose solutions and schedule all problem-solving activities under indirect supervision in clear project plan with defined goals, decisions, and endpoints
- BA or BS degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in computer science or a life science industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree statistics, bioinformatics, mathematics, data science or equivalent field.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
- Ability to clearly communicate complex issues, observations and resolutions to management
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined procedures and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions
- Work on complex problems where the analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation
- Ability to understand interrelationships of data and the logical aspects of datasets
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments
Principia Biopharma is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: data center, data engineer, data integrity, data manager, data quality, data warehouse, data warehousing, hbase, mongo database, sql
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...