Bridge: Clinical Research Associate Oncology
PRA Health Sciences in Carlsbad, CA
- Industry: Scientific Research - Health/Medicine/Pharmacology
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $80,020.00 - 144,170.00 / Year*
Targeted Geographic Locations: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Phoenix, Denver, Seattle, Portland, Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City
Oncology experience required
Who we are?
We Are PRA. We are 17,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 95 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are dedicated to clinical research and have a passion for oncology clinical trials. You thrive in a busy environment, multi-tasking between patient engagement, data entry and regulatory responsibilities required with oncology clinical trials. You want to help improve lives and you are dedicated to detailed, quality clinical trial work. Often known as the go to person, you understand the intricacies of oncology clinical trials and are hands on in all facets of a clinical trial (patient, regulatory and data) You want to learn from the best, grow your knowledge and your skill set, and you want to build your career here. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
What is Bridge?
PRA hires experienced oncology clinical trial coordinator/study coordinators or clinical research nurses and marries that complex ONCOLOGY clinical trial expertise with our exceptional CRA training program to become an oncology CRA monitor. Bridge hires will attend an intensive two week, instructor-led training course in our Corporate office in Raleigh, NC. Our highly-trained CRA mentors provide on-the-job training, working closely and meeting weekly with the new CRAs.
What will you be Doing?
As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA), you will monitor the progress of clinical studies, either at investigative sites or remotely, and ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
What do you need to have?
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science or health related field from an accredited institution required OR a licensed healthcare professional (ie, Registered Nurse) REQUIRED
- 3+years of Study Coordinator or Clinical Research Nurse with hands on ONCOLOGY CLINICAL TRIAL experience required
- Must be able to travel up to 80% weekly (driving or air travel)
- 60 mins from major international airport
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Associated topics: ancmg, breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, palliative, physician md do, radiation, thedacare
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!