Director, Eliquis Global Marketing
Compensation: $135,105.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Plays a key role in driving the Global strategy, growth opportunities and performance of Eliquis, a priority brand for Internal Medicine group; working in close collaboration with our alliance partner Bristol-Myers Squibb.
ELIQUIS (Apixaban) is a novel, oral anticoagulant which was launched for its largest indication of Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation (NVAF) in the majority of developed markets in 2013 followed up by the launch of the indication for treatment of venous thromboembolism in 2014.? The brand is currently at a strong growth phase with multiple future growth opportunities ahead. The team is also progressing a robust lifecycle program.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
The individual in this role will be involved in key aspects of global marketing activities including the following:
- Alliance leadership of Diagnosis Work stream ? Primary driver for mid-long term growth for Eliquis. Leading a cross functional team and working closely with the BMS counterpart, drive innovative technological, clinical and access solution to increasing diagnosis rate for atrial fibrillation. Lead the AF Diagnosis Digital Innovation Fund project, providing regular updates to senior management including PIH leadership team.
- Diagnosis Partnership Management - Commercial lead for managing internal and external partners including Fitbit, Verily and other partners to advance objectives related to Bold Move 4.2.
- Commercial leadership for diagnosis data generation ? Appropriate commercial support for GUARD-AF study.? Partner with medical and GPD on assessment of new data generation opportunities to inform patient care.
- Co-ordination and support to Joint Executive Committee ? JEC is the senior most governance body for the Alliance. The role will collaborate with senior BMS colleagues to build agenda, coordinate content and gain alignment on important decisions.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with our alliance partner BMS
- Contribute to global asset and market development, ensuring incorporation of key customer and market needs across indications
- Contribute to strategic brand plan, access planning, core positioning, development of global branding tactics
- Participate and lead alliance commercialization working groups and project areas
- Present to alliance governance to facilitate endorsement of key brand recommendations
- Work closely with colleagues in departments including Medical, Clinical, Regulatory, Market Analytics, Outcomes Research and Legal
- Adhere to all Pfizer Standard Operating Principles while executing business strategy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Ability to quickly assume responsibility in complex, fast paced environment.
- Strong influence/negotiation skills and relationship management capabilities are a must.
- Ability to bring strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable level; results-oriented.
- Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize.
- 7+ years of Pharmaceutical or biotechnology marketing experience.
- Bachelor?s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations.? These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider?s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure.? Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act.? Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government.? If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.? Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.? Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: November 22, 2019
- Additional Location Information: Selected candidate can sit at other commercial within the US
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Marketing and Market Research
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...