Customer Experience Commercial Strategy Lead
Compensation: $103,330.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Customer Experience Commercial Strategy Lead is a highly strategic role that enables Pfizer to work most effectively with our customers and fulfill their unmet needs. The lead will drive a global transformational effort in how we engage with Customers and enhance business results through digital channels Pfizer business units.
The Commercial Strategy Lead will serve as the customer experience authority driving strategy for in-market products as well as broader Pfizer initiatives. ?The Lead will manage a team that is responsible of building and executing a commercial experience strategy framework and operating model specific to the commercial business as well as larger Pfizer strategic priorities (e.g., improving the colleague experience).ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and implementing Customer Experience roadmaps and program plans specific to business needs
- Partnering with Experience Planning and Orchestration Lead to prioritize demand and ensure continuity of customer interactions across digital solutions and touch points.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Research and Intelligence Lead to design comprehensive research programs that ensure the creation of accurate personas and mindsets that will feed into CX strategy programs.
- Establish productive plans for the prototype development of novel ideas, and the development and scaling of new digital solutions?this will require close collaboration with Experience Design and Design Thinking and Pfizer Digital Creation Centers.
- Oversee and manage a team of strategists that are responsible for the execution of initiatives with project management methodologies and tools.
- Work closely with in country marketing and regional leads, Medical, Clinical Trials, Legal and Compliance teams.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor?s degree required, Master?s degree preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience in healthcare, consumer goods, retail and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in marketing insights, customer experience architecture, solution design and strategy in healthcare, consumer goods, and/or pharmaceutical industry. Other industry experience is a plus.
- At least 6 years of experience in designing and implementing Customer Experience education and change management programs is required
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Entrepreneurial background and proven track record immersion to innovation in healthcare services and solutions
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing with internal technical staff, management and vendors.
- Must demonstrate following competencies and values: agile, innovative, nimble learning, develops talent, builds effective teams, customer focus, communicates effectively, credible and resilient
- Demonstrated ability to manage/lead complex projects and cross-functional/ matrix teams
EEO & Employment Eligibility
- Limited Domestic and International travel.
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.? Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.?? Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider?s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure.? Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act.? Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government.? If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: November 24, 2019
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Marketing and Market Research
Associated topics: aids free, ambulatory, clinical psychologist, medicaion, nurse manager, operating room nurse, psychiatrist, psychologist, surgical, therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...