Compensation: $88,940.00 - $130,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Database Architect/Engineer, in Fort Worth, TX.
- Designs, develops, builds, analyzes, evaluates and installs database management systems to include database modeling and design, relational database architecture, metadata and repository creation and configuration management.
- Uses data mapping, data mining and data transformational analysis tools to design and develop databases.
- Determines data storage and optimum storage requirements.
- Prepares system requirements, source analysis and process analyses and design throughout the database implementation
- Migration of Access database to SQL Server, establish connections with web based front end, tableau dashboards, and maintain data sources and integrity, as well as troubleshooting, query tuning, optimization, SQL Security, SQL Server Alerts, Performance Monitoring, and maintenance plan configuration.
- Experience with program/project management and program integration processes.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex problems and generate appropriate technical solutions independently.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain rapport and share technical ideas with users or clients, technical and management staff.
- Ability to collaboratively interface with diverse disciplines including, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Program Management.
- Experience planning and executing projects that involve several participants.
- Experience working autonomously with general directions.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and available to work overtime if needed.
- Areas of Expertise Database Design = 6 + Years
- Software Skills MS Access Advanced = 6 + Years
- Technical Skills Database Administration = 6 + Years
- Technical Skills Relational data modeling = 6 Years
- Technical Skills Relational database design and management of relational databases = 6 + Years
- Technical Skills Structured Query Language (SQL) = 6 + Years
- Assisting in transferring databases, including TempDB, to new servers using TSQL scripts
- Implementation of SSIS SSRS and SSAS
- Managed SQL Server Agent Jobs
- Editing XML
- Work with developers to assist in overall database design, tuning queries, assigning proper indexes, creating triggers and stored procedures
- MS Access development and migration experience
- Transactional database mirroring
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$Job Requirements:
Associated topics: data analyst, data architect, data integration, data manager, data quality, data scientist, data warehouse, data warehousing, database administrator, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...