Compensation: $91,730.00 - $131,820.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you interested in building the future of healthcare and transforming the patient experience? Are you hopeful about what data and medical research can do to improve medicine? We re looking for a Data Engineer to ensure PatientIQ remains on the forefront of using data to drive positive healthcare outcomes.
As a core member of the Analytics department, you will be in a very dynamic environment that works cross-functionally with all other departments, such Engineering, Sales, and Product. You will work on a broad array of problems that rely heavily on solid data engineering principles being in place: business intelligence, data science, and software engineering. We heavily value diligence, curiosity, and initiative, as those are key to unlocking the value of PatientIQ's data for our users and our decision-making. Your work will be impactful across the entire organization.
- Develop and maintain ETL infrastructure to support the ingestion of external data sources
- Migrate client data into PatientIQ's platform per established service level agreements (SLA)
- Define and implement key metrics for PatientIQ's data warehouse
- Perform data quality assurance checks
- Help scale PatientIQ's data strategy as the platform and business grows
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- Deep knowledge of SQL and at least one database technology
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. git) and writing reusable and extensible code
- Highly self-motivated with strong analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Nice to Haves
- Experience with workflow management systems such as luigi or airflow
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining ETL infrastructure in a production setting
- Experience in machine learning and/or business intelligence
- Experience with ETL tools like Apache Kafka, Logstash, Segment, Informatica
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure
- Experience working in Healthcare, Finance or another regulated industry
- Great Benefits - top-notch health, dental and vision insurance. Additional perks available including 401K.
- We are Mission Driven - our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- True Idea Meritocracy - great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
- Flexible Time Off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- World-Class Team - we re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
- Fast Growing - we are building the largest platform for healthcare providers, industry partners, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes.
Associated topics: data analyst, data integration, data manager, data quality, data scientist, data warehousing, database administrator, erp, sql, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...